Saturday, June 18, 2011

I've lost my way!

               When I started this blog it was supposed to be a craft blog. Somehow it's turned into a craft-mommy-life blog. Looking back at my earlier posts I was on the right track, but somewhere in there I expanded my horizons. But now I fell like I've lost the craft part, and that really isn't what I want. I want to run a craft blog like the ones I read everyday. I want to do more tutorials and projects that people oh and aw over! Monday's post will be about the Father's Day gift the kids and I have done for Hubby. After that I'm going to try to buckle down and get some good stuff together to keep you guys interested and build my followers! Any suggestions would be appreciated, I want to know what you want to see! Challenge me, I'm up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment