Sunday, May 27, 2012

Look what I made!



          Meet our Little Daffodil, also known as Daphne! We found out we were adding her to our family shortly after my last post. She joined us, happy and healthy, in late April. She’s growing beautifully and is a very mild mannered babe. She sleeps wonderfully and gazes into your eyes as if to read your soul. She is all around wonderful!
          Between being pregnant, having Scouts and PTA, and taking care of everyday life blogging took a hiatus. A little longer than I expected. But now Daphne is a month old, Scouts is slowing for the summer and PTA is straightened out so I’m giving it a go again! I’ve been at my desks lately, organizing and making my list of projects to be completed. Soon I will be sharing new tutorials and crafts in general. Once I get my Mom’s Mother’s day gift done I will share it! Yes, I know it’s a bit late. I didn’t give myself enough time and every time I picked it up, a little someone had something to say about it! But I’m excited to start sharing again and it is on the top of my list of things to get finished. In the mean time, enjoy some baby cuteness!
"What in the world is that?!"
Cozy with Mommy

"We're gonna do what?"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment