Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time for some new jumper dresses!

My little cousin's birthday was Saturday and I made this for her!They live in Ohio so I didn't get to try it on her. Hope it fits! That's one great thing about this type of dress, it has wiggle room.

When I got the scrub top I made that out of I also got this one for Peanut. She is just as excited about it as I am! I didn't take any before pictures of it and just jumped right to taking it apart. It had a breast pocket, and two side pockets. I didn't want to waste any of the fabric so I took out every single seam and pressed all of the fabric. Now it's all set to become her new favorite outfit, and possibly mine. Even though it'll be a toss up between this and the monkey dress I made her for Christmas.

Sorry for the bad picture, I had to pull it out of the laundry hamper!


No comments:

Post a Comment