Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm not abandoning ship!

Image courtsey of  nemu-nemu.deviantart.com   (It was too cute not to share! And I have cookies in the pantry so I'm all set!)
               Sorry, I told you I want to be your french fry then disappeared. Life happens, ya know! Doodle Bug is even behind on his summer school work because when life happens sometimes it happens HARD! But we're getting things situated and hopefully soon, very soon I will be able to get some great new content to y'all. So I'm not going anywhere! I'm also about a month away from my blog-iversary so things should pick up nicely. Thank you if your one that's hanging in there with me.
               I did however participate in the Great Pouf Challenge over at Homemade Mamas and my idea for a bath toy bag won! Theirs turn out awesome, go check it out! I'll show you mine soon as well.
               Also, what do you think about the new background/header?

No comments:

Post a Comment