Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu Printable



     Way, way back when my family first got Printshop on our first computer one thing my mom like to do was print out our Christmas cards and Holiday menus. Well that stuck with me and now I like to design and print my own menus... and sometimes cards, place cards, decorations and everything else I can make! This is the menu design I'm using for this year.
     Now this is my first printable so if I mess up let me know so I can get it fixed ASAP! Also the font I used for the bottom is Calligraph421 BT and I'll be using it for the menu font as well.
     You can print out the design and then re-print your menu over it or if I do it right you should be able to add your own text right over top of the design to print like that.

I'm sharing this on  

No comments:

Post a Comment