Monday, December 6, 2010

December...

This month is turning out to be so much more than I expected it to be! At the moment my desk is covered in 17 little gingerbread costumes, about a dozen gifts that still need to be started, a alteration for a friend of a friend of my mom's, and a partridge in a pear tree! We have class pictures coming up on Friday for Doodle Bug, along with a Christmas concert, and Christmas party next week. We need to take the kids to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop (Yeah, we're that family!) Also Santa's Enchanted Forest is due a visit. These are only the things we know of now, not including the ones that will pop up all of a sudden! So if I'm absent, I'm sorry. Life gets crazy and now seems like the perfect time for some crazy! So I'll try to post some more tutorials, but real life comes first. I will be posting a tutorial on Wednesday with toilet paper tubes because Doodle Bug really wants to! 

Also a huge Thank you to Dotty over at Totally Tutorials for sharing my Greeting Card Gift Box tutorial!!

No comments:

Post a Comment