Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ho Ho Ho-ly Christmas time!!

     I must say I was ill prepared for December to start already! I thought I just got over Halloween! 
     Anyway, it hit me hard that it is now December! So the Christmas fairy, AKA me, fluttered around trying to find things to stuff the advent calendar with. My mom and I always used festive chocolates or mini candy canes, but for the love of crazies, I forgot to get any! So I raided the top of our pantry for the hidden chocolates and came up with a cute little festive combo. I hadn't planned on using anything bigger than the little oval ones or candy canes so the weight has kinda pulled the whole calendar into a curl, but that's okay because it won't be full for long! I can't wait to see Doodle Bug when he gets up in the morning to get ready for school and this is waiting for him!

The little snowman mover I made is just hanging out up there at the top tucked into the hanger. I hadn't really planned it like that but it works so all's good.

I hope everyone else is having as much fun getting ready for the holiday as I am!

We will be getting the rest of our Christmas-y goodness out of storage and hopefully we'll be all decorated by Sunday! Yea, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment