Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting going

               I think if I didn't need to sleep there still wouldn't be enough time for me to feel like I can get ahead of all of my tasks! Right now I'm working frantically to get stuff listed in my Etsy shop. I started getting business cards out to people and now I've got to get stuff for them to look at and buy! Backwards, I know but I really wanted to get some of our school staff before the end of school, which is tomorrow. So in the next week or so if your wondering were I am or what I'm doing, I'll be at my desk, hip-high in fabric, thread, glue, and glitter!
               Once Father's Day is past our summer REALLY gets to start. I'm so excited to get to spend the extra time with Doodle Bug before he has to hit the books again. It's been a long, hard road for him this year and he's done amazing! He has done so much more than we'd ever imaged and succeeded so very well. He deserves a great summer and I intend to help him get the most out of it. Friday we will be going to the beach and doing some gifts to celebrate his achievement, we're all so excited! Even though I'm heart broken about my little boy growing up so fast and his teacher retiring!
So grown up

No comments:

Post a Comment