Thursday, February 3, 2011

And the winner is...

Okay so I had a video of Doodle Bug picking the winner, which was sooo cute! But, alas, I'm not good at this stuff and I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to add it. Every time I tried and tried something else it just wouldn't go, errors, errors, errors! If your really interested go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVTX4C8Vid4 
I gave up trying to get it on here, but anyway the winner he randomly selected was...

Tracy from Having Fun Saving!!!! Woo-hoo!
Tracy has a great money saver blog, go see her!


See you all tomorrow with a brand new tutorial! It seems like it's been forever since the last one!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Amber!!! I can't wait to give this a try!!
    Take care and thank you again!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete