Friday, May 6, 2011

Not enough hours in the day

               This is my blog, and I control it... right? Well to me "controlling" it is pretty simple, I just want to be consistent. My form of consistency is posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Unless Doodle Bug gets a day off school. (In the summer I still plan to post every M-W-F) This week however I missed Wednesday. Technically Friday as well seeing as I'm writing this at 12:13 AM, hey it's still Friday to me until I go to bed!
               At what point does this kick in in adult life? I remember as a kid days seemed endless! Especially if something big was happening in the next few days. Time would crawl! Now I feel like I can barely grab a hold of it to whip it into shape! I think it really started when I was pregnant with Peanut. I remember my pregnancy with Doodle Bug seemed like forever, but with Peanut it just went so fast. It hasn't slowed since actually.
               Anyway this week just really was not long enough. It was Teacher Appreciation week and I got really caught up in all of it! No mater what I did to save time and try to shove everything I needed to into the days, it wasn't fitting so my poor bloggy got left behind! So here is a wrap up of what I did for Teacher Appreciation week. Doodle Bug has one primary teach then his speech teacher 3 times a week so M-W-F we did double gifts.
Monday- Fabric bookmarks

Tuesday- Over the shoulder water bottle holder

Wednesday- Homemade Granola Bars

Thursday- Elf figurine
 The Elf poem made her cry! And of course when someone else cries so do I! The kids were so confused watching us blubber like that first thing in the morning!

Friday- Milk and white chocolate toffee crackers (which I forgot to take pictures of)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Amber! I also feel that there's no enough time in the day or week sometimes! Mmmmmm homemade granola bars! Yummy!
    Hope your weekend goes great!

    XO Shar

    ReplyDelete