Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi, my name's Amber and I'm a fabric addict...

I'm addicted to fabric. When I see fabric I get all excited. My heart races when I find a sale on fabric. All the pretty patterns and colors make me giddy. I can't say no to fabric. Even when I know I should. I've known for a while that I'm addicted, yet done nothing to change. I now need to do something to change. It is taking over my whole bottom shelf. I've lost my sewing focus. I have all of this built up stash and it just keeps getting bigger. Just look!
This is only the big part. I also have some tucked anyway in drawers and a scrap box or two laying around. There is fabric paraphernalia in almost every room of the house! There is also a pile of fabric that has been slated for use.

So I'm going to start de-stashing. I'm going to start by using these two fabrics as wrapping for Doodle Bug's upcoming birthday.
I'll also start those projects that are staring at me. Then I'll starting making things to sell. Then I'll buy more fabric. Hey, no one is perfect right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment